For home buyers and real estate investors who are also enthusiasts of golf club and resort living, look no further than Leesburg, Virginia and Lansdowne, Virginia. The Golf Club at Lansdowne offers an impressive level of amenities that other clubs are hard-pressed to match. While a most prestigious resort property with high-end amenities, the atmosphere is comfortable and most welcoming. All members are part of a family and will be overwhelmed by all that is offered at The Golf Club of Lansdowne. It starts with the 45 holes of championship golf created by world-renowned golf course designers Robert Trent Jones Jr. and Greg Norman. That is just the beginning of the golf experience and all of the Lansdowne Resort and Spa amenities..
- 45 Holes of Golf – Greens fees for members are included entitling play on all 3 Lansdowne courses.
- Complete Practice Facilities – the ultimate off course facilities for improving your game.
- Golf Services – complimentary bag storage, club cleaning, handicap service and range included for all members.
- Clubhouse – the 43,000 sq. ft oasis to enjoy fine dining or enjoying cocktails with friends and family.
- Clubhouse Locker Room – full service locker room with whirlpool, steam room and private lockers.
- Lansdowne Health Club Membership – state of the art fitness center, swimming pools, racquet courts.
- Social Events – a full calendar of member tournaments and social events throughout the year.
- Resort Benefits – charging privileges and preferential rates on all Spa Service, accommodations and restaurants.
- Guest Privileges – extensive guest privileges (at the prevailing Member Guest rates) at all our facilities.
Let’s talk about the Clubhouse. The Golf Club at Lansdowne is features an astounding 43,000 square-foot Clubhouse, with all of the stately appurtenances one would expect from a world class resort, while at the same time offering a casual, yet stylish feel for all visitors who enter. The Clubhouse offers several dining options accommodating everything from business meetings to formal affairs and most everything in between. The Golf Shop is all-encompassing and well situated to accommodate all of your golfing needs. Then there are Piedmont’s Table Restaurant and Pub 46 for food, drink, refreshment, and camaraderie either before or after your round.
The ballroom and meeting spaces provide the highest standards of excellence for even the most extravagant member events such as weddings, anniversaries, business meetings; they can handle virtually anything. Enhanced with high-speed wireless internet access throughout, the Golf Club at Lansdowne Clubhouse allows for individuals or groups to conduct business as their “office away from office” location.
Once the sun slowly descends the sky to bring on the starry evenings, the Clubhouse redirects their focus on after-hours relaxation and entertainment; offering live music, splendid meals, and after-dinner drinks. Remove yourself to the Clubhouse terrace to cast your eyes upon magnificent landscapes.
The Piedmont’s Table is located in The Golf Club at Lansdowne overlooking stunning natural vistas. This elegant clubhouse setting at Lansdowne Resort is a perfect place for lunch and dinner, with menus featuring American flair and European cooking accents; while Coton and Rye, a Virginia tavern, is a celebration of Virginia’s culinary history, with signature dishes from the past. Formerly in the space of Stonewall’s Tavern, Coton and Rye pays tribute to our land.
If you’re looking to buy a home and are a golf enthusiast, we have opportunities available that will put you in play at this most amazing golf club that we would dare say will give you more than you can handle!
Ready to buy your next home? Contact us at: 540-999-8826 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org