When folks think of the Lansdowne Resort and Spa, one typically looks to the Golf Club at Lansdowne. While the golfing and associated panoramic views present an impressive piece of the overall Lansdowne Resort experience, so much more awaits visitors and members.
Spa Minérale offers impressive opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation in their spa facility which boasts an extraordinary 12,000 square feet of splendid accommodations. If restoration of your mind, body, and soul is on your schedule, then Spa Mineralé should undoubtedly be on your destination list. They offer signature therapies utilizing pure essential oils; and their superbly-crafted products are created with minerals from Luck Goose Creek Quarry as well as botanicals from the Flowering Dogwood. A comprehensive menu of salon treatments and remedies offer the ultimate escape to a place of peace and comfort for whatever ails you.
Spa Mineralé is open to the public, resort guests, and golf club members.
Not far removed from the links, for the water sports fans, you’ll find the Aquatic Complex. On the agenda for these facilities are Saturday BBQ’s and luaus during the summer months along with a seemingly endless support of fun and entertaining activities. Included along with all of that water:
- Five pools, including a zero-depth entry pool
- Water slide, water basketball, and volleyball
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Pool toys and water weights available
- Certified lifeguards on duty
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Poolside Café with poolside service
- 8000 square feet of poolside event space
Let’s keep going… there’s tennis opportunities which includes an on-staff tennis pro. They hope to be offering lessons, workshops, friendly competitions, and more.
The guest rooms include the newly renovated luxury guest rooms and suites featuring a brand new style celebrating the resort’s distinctive location in Leesburg, Virginia, very near Washington D.C. You’ll enjoy a sophisticated blend of refined design, upgraded luxury amenities and exquisite furnishings, all inspired by the Virginia wine country. And enjoy the wonder of an amazing sunset over the golf course and Potomac River to wrap up the daylight hours at the Lansdowne Resort and Spa..
For new home buyers to the Lansdowne region, having an epic vacation destination practically in your own back yard is a “fringe” benefit (yes, that’s a deliberate pun) that is unmatched in offering you Spa Minérale, a fitness center and a golf course, multiple indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs on the premises, kid-friendly sports, the incredible golf course, hiking and biking trails, effectively something for everyone.
The resort also includes four year-round dining sites along with two seasonal eateries which consistently garner accolades from guests: These restaurants range from the sophisticated regional cuisine of Piedmont’s Table to the casual bar-type fare served in Pub 46 Lounge. The Riverside Hearth, an upscale café overlooking an 18-hole golf course and driving range, is best known for its decadent Sunday brunch buffet. Cotton and Rye is a casual dining venue with a fireplace, flat-screen TVs, shuffleboards, pool tables, video games and a menu of American pub fare. The Poolside Café and the Greg Norman Course’s Turnberry’s offer diners casual fare during the warmer months.
The Golf Club at Lansdowne offers a level of amenity that is virtually unmatched by other area clubs. As a centerpiece of this prestigious resort property, all guests and members of the family will find lots to enjoy at Lansdowne Resort and Spa.
- 45 Holes of Golf – Greens fees for members are included entitling play on all 3 Lansdowne courses.
- Complete Practice Facilities – the ultimate off course facilities for improving your game.
- Golf Services – complimentary bag storage, club cleaning, handicap service and range included for all members.
- Clubhouse – the 43,000 sq. ft oasis to enjoy fine dining or enjoying cocktails with friends and family.
- Clubhouse Locker Room – full service locker room with whirlpool, steam room and private lockers.
- Lansdowne Health Club Membership – state of the art fitness center, swimming pools, racquet courts.
- Much, much more…
Ready to buy homes for sale in Lansdowne? Contact us at: 540-999-8826 and/or email@example.com